Before executing any project, it is vital for us to fully study the objectives and feasibility of the development from both standpoints – return on investment for our client and usability for the end-users. NRG provides specific and thorough strategic planning for each of our industry focuses.
Will the project enable the physician to maximize surgical volume, while providing a facility that enhances quality of care? How can we provide a school district with schools that attract top students, while encouraging the safety of faculty and students? Can the investor profitably finance a mixed-use development while attracting and maintaining a perfect mix of retailers, office tenants and residents? Short term and long-term factors are seriously evaluated and considered before any project of any size begins.
For clients new to the real estate development process or seasoned professionals, we assist in:
- Developing comprehensive business planning, focusing on operating and capital budgets
- Assessing project viability
- Conducting risk assessment and aversion
- Selecting sites
- Executing land due diligence
- Conducting market studies
- Facilitating Decision management
- Analyzing financial projections including analysis of optimum lease rates
- Evaluating staffing or tenant mix and implications to project
- Determining appropriate technology integration
- Conducting asset protection and security analysis